Fylde Rugby Community Foundation is looking to recruit enthusiastic and qualified Community Rugby Coaches within the Wyre and Fylde area. This is due to recent expansion and demand, particularly within the school’s sector.
We need to recruit two or more Community Coaches to play a vital role in the growth and development of our existing programmes. The ideal candidates will have worked both in a community rugby and school environment, have first class communication skills and have a passion for sport.
- England Rugby Coaching Award (Level 2 Coaching Qualification) – essential
- Ability to travel to schools and community events within Fylde and Wyre areas for coaching assignments – essential
- Previous community coaching experience in school and / or rugby club setting – essential
- First Aid certificate – essential
- Evidence of recent safeguarding training – essential
- Deliver high quality rugby coaching to a variety of groups in schools, clubs, and sports camps
- Responsibility for monitoring and evaluation of relevant programmes
- Identify opportunities to extend, develop and promote the work of Fylde Rugby Community Foundation
Hours of work/basis of employment:
Hours of work will be offered on a flexible basis for allocated blocks of weekly (and sometimes one- off) coaching sessions dependent on candidate availability. Working hours would occur during the school day (morning or afternoon blocks) during term time. Hours will be available on sports camps during school holidays to be discussed on a person-by-person basis. The hourly rate for this work is an attractive one – to be discussed on application.
Closing date and requirements for applications:
a) Closing date for applications is Monday January 04th 2021
b) Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Fylde Rugby Community Foundation is committed to having a workforce that promotes inclusivity and celebrates diversity and we are an equal opportunities employer.
Fylde Rugby Community Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and adults. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.