With the current pandemic and another lockdown in place the importance of supporting vulnerable and disadvantaged families in these difficult times are crucial. With this in mind we have made the decision to set up a drop off food bank working closely with Fylde RFC.
We are requesting any donations of longer life food items that you can drop into the club from the hours of 09.00am – 16.30pm. Once there is enough food collected the foundations staff and volunteer Nigel Wild will distribute to local charity food banks along with working closely beside the local council and delivering to family homes.
Weekdays from 09.00am – 16.30pm.
The main entrance to Fylde RFC, Woodlands Memorial Ground, Blackpool Rd, Lytham St Anne’s, Lytham Saint Anne’s, FY8 4EL
We will be asking for long life food items that you wish to donate including:
- Healthy cereals and porridge oats
- Bags of potatoes or apples
- Kids’ snack items (juice boxes, etc.)
- Toilet paper
- Nappies and wipes
- Jars and pouches of baby food
- Personal hygiene products
- Toiletries like toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, lip balm
- Dry pasta
- Jars of pasta sauce
- Canned fish and meat (salmon, tuna, ham, turkey—pop-top cans are best)
- Canned vegetables and fruit
- Milk (canned, or powdered)
- Peanut butter
- Canned beans
- Sliced bread
- Canned and dry soups
- Baking mixes that require only water
CAN I DONATE FUNDS?
If you do not have any food to donate or do not live locally to Fylde RFC, you can still support our initiative by making a monetary contribution. The funds raised will be used to purchase food to be donated across our community. To make a donation please CLICK HERE.
For more information:
Please contact our Head of Community Phill Mills: email@example.com.