FYLDE RUGBY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION SPONSOR
Are you looking for a charity-corporate partnership to help engage and inspire your employees, work with you commercially and help align your organisation as socially responsible and locally aware?
Key Partner of the Fylde Rugby Community Foundation is an excellent opportunity to enhance your company’s community reach and engagement on the Fylde Coast and beyond.
Additional benefits of Foundation sponsorship include:
- Sponsorship of entire Foundation as an official Key Partner.
- Align your organisation as socially responsible and caring.
- Assistance in delivering your CSR through Staff Volunteering, Project Delivery days and community interaction for your business.
- Primary ‘Key Partner’ branding on all community rugby kit.
- Branding on all Community Foundation literature reaching over 25,000 families, across schools and organisations throughout the surrounding area.
Foundation sponsorship is a pivotal part of the Foundation and will help us achieve our vision while helping you deliver on your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitment.
FYLDE RUGBY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION PROGRAMME SPONSOR
This group of sponsors plays a core role in delivering our community projects.
Your sponsorship of the Fylde Rugby Community Foundation helps us engage with and benefit the local community and ensures your company delivers on your corporate social responsibilities.
Sponsorship of Fylde Rugby Community Foundation core projects is a powerful way for your organisation to support our objective of offering community pathways for rugby participation and appreciation regardless of age, sex, religion or socio-economic background.
Prices very for the different programmes. Please contact us for details.
Additional benefits of Programme Sponsorship include:
- Sponsorship of active community engagement projects and initiatives.
- Branding on Community Foundation literature for your chosen project(s).
- Staff engagement days and employee involvement in the delivery of the core projects, helping you keep your CSR promises.
FYLDE RUGBY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION BENEFACTOR
Additional benefits of being a Benefactor include:
- Invitations to special upcoming events and matches.
- The opportunity to visit projects and to meet and hear from beneficiaries.
- Your name listed in our promotional material and on our website and social media (you may also choose to remain anonymous).
- Regular digital updates on our work.
BREAKING DOWN CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)
Corporate Social Responsibility is a broad concept that can take many forms depending on the company and industry. Through meaningful CSR programs, philanthropy, and volunteer efforts, businesses can benefit society while boosting their brands.
As important as CSR is for the community, it is equally valuable for a company.
- Improving staff retention and engagement.
- Aligning your organisation as socially responsible and locally aware.
- Opportunities to demonstrate your commitment to meaningful Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Connecting you to your clients, customers, and the wider community.
CSR activities can help forge a stronger bond between employees and corporations; they can boost morale and can help both employees and employers feel more connected with the world around them.